Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Current Events

Well, it's been roughly 6 months since I last posted. We have been busy to say the least. Dave graduated from Kellogg in June, we spent 6 weeks in Utah for the summer, we then proceeded to move down to Southern, CA where we currently reside in Laguna Niguel. Jesiah has started Kindergarten, Katherine is learning how to ride a big girl bike, and Keira just turned 1 years old today! We are loving the area with the beautiful weather and so many fun things to do. Our favorite activities include Disneyland and the beach.

Posted below are some highlights from the last 6 months. I'll try and post some pictures of Keira's birthday online sometime soon.

Nicole

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, it's nice to know you guys are still alive. You guys have been busy! It sounds like there have been a lot of good changes. Your kids are getting way too big and are so darn cute. I hope you enjoy California and the warm weather (I'm jealous). Thanks for the update!

Heather said...

Looks like a busy, but fun past six months! Next time you guys are in Utah, we'd love to see you!