Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend Trip: Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia National Parks

We traveled to Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia National Parks over Memorial Day Weekend. We had a wonderful time together as a family being out in God's creations. The trees, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, blue skies, and fresh mountain air were so exhilarating. Everytime I'm out in nature I feel a sense of peace. I find more time to reflect on the purpose of life and the things I can do to become a better person. I really enjoyed spending quality time with Dave and the kids. If you've never been to Yosemite I highly recommend a trip there. An amazing place!

Nicole

2 comments:

Analia and Co. said...

Thanks for sharing! My kids love seeing pictures of your kids....and then they say...let's go there mom! When Dave was here, he showed us lots of pictures on his computer. We miss you!

Allison said...

yeah! your blog!! now you can see my blog. your trip looks like it was amazing. we love the olson's! we are sure going to miss you guys. love, allison