Saturday, July 19, 2008

Almost Like Hawaii


The weather here in Evanston is very nice. Temperatures range from low to high 80's at this point in the year. The humidity is not too bad. In fact, the weather here is a bit like Hawaii. The kids of course are happy about, sand, sun, and water. Before long Dave will have Jesiah out on the bodyboard.

3 comments:

Analia and Co. said...

Hey Cole! Thanks for the blog. I love the pictures....the kids have gotten SO BIG! They are so cute. It so made me miss you guys! I hope that we can visit sometime or that you guys can come here.Your house looks cozy!

Analia and Co. said...

Scooter Olson was here.

Nate and Mags said...

Caden said this the other night, again.

"Where's uncle Dave? Where is Beans?"

Nate: "Uncle Dave is in Chicago. Beans is in Chicago. Why Wei Wei? You miss Uncle Dave, Beans?"

Caden: "I miss Beans."

I don't think he knows what miss means but he knows to use them before a name of a family member. We're excited about Christmas!